Golden drops of the Golden Island
Interested in discovering the magic of olive oil and treating yourself to a delicious olive-based dinner? Just for you, we have prepared a visit to an olive grove on Krk, where you'll have the opportunity to sample three varities of olive oil while enjoying breathtaking views of Punat Bay. We'll take a stroll through the green olive groves and show you how olive oil is made, after which comes the best part- a dinner made from autochthonous ingredients from Krk! You'll be able to enjoy an olive-based starter, Krk lamb baked under the ˝peka˝ bell and homemade bread, with dessert to top it all off. Join us for this intriguing trip and discover the beauty of Krk's olive groves!
- Available months: May - November
- Available weekdays: Thursday
- Departure from: Krk
- Departure time: 19:00
- Activity languages: English, Croatian, German
- Tasting of olive oil
- Lecture on olive picking and olive oil processing
- Olive and olive oil based dinner made from autochthonous ingredients from Krk (welcome drink, olive-based starter, Krk lamb baked under the ˝peka˝ bell, homemade bread and dessert)
Pick up: 18:45
Self drive: 19:00
Another trip you might enjoy is a tour around the town of Vrbnik. This town is bound to delight you with its rich history and narrow alleyways.
The voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Perfect Experience Creator portal profile.
Show the voucher before the start of the experience.
You can show either the printed or electronic voucher.