Interested in tasting the indelible aromas of true Istrian cuisine? We're taking you on a tour of Chiavalon Family Farm, one of the 25 top producers of olive oil in the world! There, you'll have the opportunity to enjoy a selection of Istrian cheeses, homemade cold cuts and Istrian malvasia. We'll also be sampling Chiavalon's high-quality olive oil and learn how to recognise true extra-virgin olive oil. Join us and enjoy authentic Istrian products!
- Available months: all months
- Available weekdays: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Activity languages: English, Italian, Croatian, German
- Professional guide
- Olive oil tasting
- Presentation on the production of olive oil through history in Istria
- Istrian snack (selection of Istrian cheeses, homemade cold cuts from own production and Istrian malvasia)
January - December: 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Since you're already in Istria, why not visit the Pula Arena and museum of olive oil in Pula? Visiting Brijuni National Park is also a special treat.
The voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Perfect Experience Creator portal profile.
Show the voucher before the start of the experience.
You can show either the printed or electronic voucher.
In case of booking cancellation:
- More than 24 hours before the booked date, no fee is charged
- Between 24 to 12 hours before before the booked date, 50% of the total amount is charged
- Within 12 hours before the booked date, 100% of the total amount is charged